RE: [archosjukebox6000] mp3 editor?

  • WarwickPrice
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2001
      Personally, I like CoolEdit2000. The free version allows you to cut/paste
      sound bytes together, thus giving the possibility of create one large file
      made up of several smaller ones.

      Available at http://www.cooledit.com Remember to download the MP3 plugin.

      Warwick T. Price
      LV-426 Resque Crew

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2001
        I happen to know that if you put those MP3 files in one u n c o m p r e s s e d Zip file renamed as *.mp3, players like WinAmp will see it as one big MP3 file, and play it as such. Maybe this approach works for you...