Mine is good and still works!

  • Wayne
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2008
      Hard to believe it still works, but it does. I have the custom
      firmware on it from http://www.rockbox.org/

      It rocked for years, but now I use my Zen 8gb flash. 16 hour battery.

      I guess the Archos is just a collectors item. Sniff...
    • Jim Coon
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2008
        and it still will convert a song directly to MP3 if you record something