Re: [archosjukebox6000] free to a good home

  • Joseph McLaughlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2008
      I will take it off your hands!
      Any idea on the postage?
      Do you take paypal?

      Joe

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Brand <autarch7@...>
      To: archosjukebox6000@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, August 8, 2008 6:48:59 PM
      Subject: [archosjukebox6000] free to a good home

      I got my Recorder 10 Jukebox out of the drawer for the first time in a
      few years, only to find that it had a fatal hard drive error and would
      not start up.

      I was thinking about getting something smaller and with a better
      interface anyway, but I hate to just junk it.

      If anyone wants to send me a few bucks to cover postage, I'll send it
      your way. If you're in Cincinnati, you can just come get it and never
      mind the postage.