Rebuilt Archos Jukebox Player 10 for Sale

  • doug_kalmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2008
      I have my Rebuilt Archos Jukebox Player 10 for Sale on Ebay-
      Item number: 320271417716

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&rd=1&item=320271417716&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011

      This is an Archos Jukebox 10 player that has been rebuilt by Archos,
      they put a new 10 gig hard drive in it.It cost me $75 to have it
      rebuilt, and I paid a lot more for it originally. I`m including the
      soft case, charger, instruction booklet, USB cord, and setup disc. It
      has a fresh set of rechargeable batteries in it, and Rockbox software
      installed. Once in a while, it will turn on, but won`t play. I bought
      XM, so I don`t use this anymore.