AJBR20 v1 for sale

  • Leslie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13 6:41 AM
      The time has come. . . I'm selling my beloved Archos JBR20 v1's. I
      have two for sale:

      1 - JBR20 upgraded to 60G, flashable. Loaded with Rockbox from Sept
      12, 2007. Comes with original power cord, a usb cable (male A to male
      A), and original blue neoprene case. $100.00

      2 - JBR20, not flashable. Loaded with Rockbox from Sept 12, 2007.
      Comes with original power cord, a usb cable (male A to male A), and
      original blue neoprene case. $75.00

      I also have the Archos microphone for sale (only one) that I'll sell
      to whoever is interested and asks first. $10.00

      I don't have any of the original packaging or disks or anything else.
      I do have a backup of the original firmware from the flashable JBR
      that was saved in the first flash. I can also put the Rockbox stuff
      on a disk for you if you want.

      All of these items work beautifully -- there's no problem with them,
      I'm just upgrading to a newer mp3 player that runs Rockbox.

      Shipping is $8 in the U.S., for all others let me know where you are
      so I can figure shipping cost. I can take paypal or personal check or
      money order in U.S. dollars.

      Please DO NOT reply to the mailing list -- I will only respond to
      off-list inquiries. My email address is: nsolo11@... .

      Thanks!
      Leslie