AJB6000 Question

  • Jim - Verizon
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 10, 2007
      Any ideas where I can find a replacement for the female connector on
      the AJB6000 for the DC adapter connector? THANX!!
    • Jim C
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 10, 2007
        Try MCM electronics or Digikey

        http://www.mcmelectronics.com/

        Jim - Verizon wrote:

        > Any ideas where I can find a replacement for the female connector on
        > the AJB6000 for the DC adapter connector? THANX!!

      • marc k
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 11, 2007
          If the usual part places like Digikey or Mouser don't have it, these guys DO(but probably at a higher price)

          <http://www.newmp3technology.com/studio+parts.html>

          it's the last item on the first line.

          Jim - Verizon <jim.riccardi@...> wrote: Any ideas where I can find a replacement for the female connector on
          the AJB6000 for the DC adapter connector? THANX!!

        • Chris Holt
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 12, 2007
            On 6/10/07, Jim - Verizon <jim.riccardi@...> wrote:

            > Any ideas where I can find a replacement for the female connector on
            > the AJB6000 for the DC adapter connector? THANX!!

            Maybe Mouser electronics. I'm biased, of course, since I live a mile from
            them.

            http://www.mouser.com

            I have used them for replacements for several different things.