Did It Die?

  • Amanda
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2007
      Recently when I've tried to turn mine on it's made crackling noises and
      shut itself off. Is it dead? Can I get the music off of it? HELP!!!!
      [:(]

    • Hans-Werner Neumann
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2007
        First you should charge it completely and than try again. If batteries are
        too low, the hdd tries to start, shuts off, tries to start and so on - may
        be this is your crackling noise.

        Good luck
        Hans-Werner