Simoultaneously Charge / Play songs

  • dixxer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2006
      I've had the Archos Recorder 20 V2 for a long time now, but I haven't
      used it in a long long time. I recently bought an adaptor for my car
      that comes with a usb port. My question is, since I can't remember,
      will the unit let me charge via USB and at the same time play songs?
      In other words, is it possible to see the WPS while charging via USB?

      Thanks