Re: no more resolder the battery holders..! see the solution

  • Luis Dante Vázquez
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
      Well, the detail is for prevent these posible problems i have put a
      litle piece of paper between the archos plate and the metal that i
      solded, see details in the photos section please.
      indeed is no dangerous i working fine my Jukebox at this time works
      great!

      --- In archosjukebox6000@yahoogroups.com, "Hans-Werner Neumann"