RE:Howdy

  • Jim Yukich
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hi Sleepy Guy and Nexy. Glad to see you all are still kickin". Still running
      the old AJB 6000 every now and again. Works like new (better than new,
      actually, thanks to Rokbox, superior batteries, and all). I'd like to get
      one of those new little Iriver units or a Rio Carbon to mess with, but can't
      justify the purchase. Too many toys, too little time.

      A champion of the seriously trimmed reply.

      YT,
      Scorpion

    • wideasleep1
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 2, 2005
        Hey Scorp! Thanks fer trimmin! Heh..yea the JB's were once flakey, but
        after resoldering and tweaking, they just keep on going like the
        energizer bunny :) To think I got my first 6K in early 2001, after
        overspending on that PJB from Hango..wow, we've come a long way, at
        least the JB's have. Archos' stuff now does things I don't even need,
        but it's good to know that it exists (an agnostic, non-DRM
        alternative, that is), should I ever decide to go video or camera.
        That ArchosMultiMedia group is humongous! :)

        --- In archosjukebox6000@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Yukich"