Is there an in-line remote for the Jukebox Recorder V2?

  • jconaway99
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4 10:35 AM
      I have not found one...does one exist? Thanks in advance!
    • uwiz
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5, 2004
        --- In archosjukebox6000@yahoogroups.com, "jconaway99"
        <jconaway99@c...> wrote:
        > I have not found one...does one exist? Thanks in advance!

        I asked a similar question quite some time ago, and got the same
        deafening silence in reply.

        Is there anyone out there who can say a definitive yea or nay about
        the availibility (or even possibility) of a remote control for the
        AJBR V2 series?

        Thanks!
      • Cathy De Viney
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 5, 2004
          I THINK I might have read something about this at http://rockbox.haxx.se/ while reading throgh the mailing list....I think it was something you had to build yourself.
          > I have not found one...does one exist? Thanks in advance!

          I asked a similar question quite some time ago, and got the same
          deafening silence in reply.

          Is there anyone out there who can say a definitive yea or nay about
          the availibility (or even possibility) of a remote control for the
          AJBR V2 series?

          Thanks!

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Andreas Stemmer
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 5, 2004
            uwiz wrote:
            >> I have not found one...does one exist? Thanks in advance!
            >
            > I asked a similar question quite some time ago, and got the same
            > deafening silence in reply.
            >
            > Is there anyone out there who can say a definitive yea or nay about the
            > availibility (or even possibility) of a remote control for the AJBR V2
            > series?

            http://rockbox.haxx.se/docs/devicechart.html

            There are no remote controls available for the V2/FMR models. But I think
            it's possible to use the remotes of the older recorders (or the various
            self-build variants) if you open up your jukebox and modify it. There's
            only the connection from the cpu port pin to the outer world missing.

            Andreas