which driver to use?

  • fentem
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2004
      Which version of the Cypress/InSystems driver is best suited for use
      on a pc running XP?

      I want to be able to use either a 6G AJBR (USB 1) or a 20G AJBR (USB
      2) on this machine.

      -Dave
    • wideasleep1
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2004
        Howdy Dave-
        It seems the new 6.01 is not compatible with the USB1.1 JB's..so use
        the 5.16 version. If you only have 2.0 JB's..the 6.01 will work
        great. G'Luck!

        --- In archosjukebox6000@yahoogroups.com, "fentem"
        <david.fentem@g...> wrote:

        > Which version of the Cypress/InSystems driver is best suited for
        use
        > on a pc running XP?
        >
        > I want to be able to use either a 6G AJBR (USB 1) or a 20G AJBR
        (USB
        > 2) on this machine.
        >
        > -Dave
      • fentem
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2004
          5.16 worked great! XP recognized and worked flawlessly with both
          units.

          Thanks for the info.

          -Dave

          --- In archosjukebox6000@yahoogroups.com, "wideasleep1"