HD Upgrade from FunMP3Players.com

  • leshabs29
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
      Hi All,

      I'm seriously interested in upgrading my JB Studio 10 to 40gig so that
      I can keep a good 10gigs for laptop backup and have a tremendous
      amount of music to boot.

      Anyone ever try the $200 upgrade from FunMP3players.com?? Hate to
      screw up my fave music machine.

      Thanks,

      Cary
    • otis
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
        Cary

        I puchased a 80 gig from vender listed on www.pricewatch.com for $213.00 and had it installed by the folks at NewMP3Technology sales
        E-mail Address(es):
        sales@...

        for $30.00. They did a great job with fast turnaround.

        Good Luck

        Michael L. Otis

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
          I purchased a 40 gig drive from a local vender for $130 and replaced
          it myself using the instructions at funmp3 for free. I even loaded
          about 20 gigs of music prior to installing it. It's not that
          difficult.

          Dan