HELP,HARDISK ERROR

  • kamranrahman2004
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2004
      SOMEONE HELP ME,I HAVE A ARCHOS 6000, AND THE OTHER NIGHT I CHARGED
      UP THE BATTERIES. THE NEXT MORNING I WOKE UP AND WHEN I PUT THE
      BATTERIES BACK IN. WHEN I TRIED TO TURN IT ON ,THE "JUKEBOX" SCREEN
      WOULD POP UP,THAN IT WOULD SAY 'HARD DISK ERROR' AND IMMEDIATELY TURN
      OFF. WHENEVER I PLUG IT INTO MY USB DRIVE,MY COMPUTER NO LONGER
      DETECTS IT EITHER.IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME PLEASE EMAIL ME AT
      KAMRANRAHMAN@.... ANYONES HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.
    • James Stewart
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
        This one definitely sounds like the "solder
        connections pulled loose on the IDE connector due to
        battery tension on the top & bottom circuits boards"
        problem. Please search this forum's archives for a
        lot of discussion on this problem.

        --- kamranrahman2004 <kamranrahman2004@...>

        http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/