RE: [archosjukebox6000] Connect AJB to Car Stereo?

  • Jose M. Sanchez
    Message 1 of 57 , Sep 2, 2003
      Can you compare it to the iRock? (Have you even heard one of these
      pieces of #$$%?)

      The IRock has no amplification so you have to run the AJB at high
      volume. It also was designed to take higher level input so the
      impendence is quite high. This flattens the bass horribly on the AJB.

      Next the FM modulation compression is abysmal.

      The signal output level is WEAK to almost non-existent. You have to
      crank up the volume quite high on your car stereo to hear the iRock.

      If of course you forget about this and switch stations, your ears get
      abruptly reminded.

      Any comments on the Modulator you purchased along these lines?

      What brand?

      -JMS

      Message 57 of 57 , Sep 11, 2003
        see, that's what sucks about living in Detroit.. there's an 88.7,
        and 88.3 real stations (some college) so I normally use
        88.5 on the Irock and it works OK but not great...