Re: [archosjukebox6000] Questions Reguarding Car Adaptors and Hairline Scratches

  • Brent Geery
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2003
      On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 01:05:18 -0500, <webbot@...> wrote:

      > Well I removed that little plastic film from the screen on my first one, but
      > I haven't removed it from this one and no scratches..I think it is fragile
      > and just a slightly sharp object, fingernail etc can leave a scratch
      > line..It's only held in place by what?..static or cling ability..try a heavy
      > saran wrap or like substance to cover the screen, but to remove what is
      > there, I don't know..--Phyllis

      In the past, I've used clear shipping tape to protect screens like
      that. The tape can be replaced periodically, as it gets abused.

      --
      BRENT - The Usenet typo king. :)

      Fast Times At Ridgemont High Info http://www.FastTimesAtRidgemontHigh.org
      Voted #87 - American Film Institute's Top 100 Funniest American Films