Ghost in my Archos

  • Phyllis
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2003
      Over the months that I have had my Archos Studio20, every now and
      then I get a soft dong like one ring of a door bell..The first few
      times it happened, I would jump up to answer the doorbell..Well it
      happened again last night..I am using RockBox without a problem..Is
      this an alert that my batteries are running down or do I have a spook
      haunting my Archos?..:)..--Phyllis