Homepage updated...

  • Flo
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2003
      Hi all,
      I recently updated my homepage again with alot of useful stuff about
      mp3s and Archos.
      The MP3-Tools has been growing, so I decided to split it into various
      other pages like MP3-Players, Cut-merge-edit, Tagging, Winamp
      Plugins, utilities and a lot more...
      Just hit the links below to enter:
      http://www.geocities.com/gofurygo2001

      gofurygo
    • Flo
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2003
        Hi everybody,
        Same thing as everytime you read this kind of topic posted by me...
        [;)]

        I just wanted to tell all of you, that I recently updated my homepage
        with a hand of good and useful tools. Everybody is wellcome to check
        those out.
        And as always, mail me if you have any suggestions on how to improve
        the site or tools you'd like to see...

        gofurygo
      • Scott J. Friedman
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2003
          What's the URL?

          On Thu, 01 May 2003 18:33:15 -0000, Flo <gofurygo2001@...> wrote:

          > Hi everybody, Same thing as everytime you read this kind of topic posted
          > by me... [;)]
          >
          > I just wanted to tell all of you, that I recently updated my homepage
          > with a hand of good and useful tools. Everybody is wellcome to check
          > those out.
          > And as always, mail me if you have any suggestions on how to improve the
          > site or tools you'd like to see...
          >
          > gofurygo
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Scott Friedman

        • Flo
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2003
            I'm sorry Scott, I'm used to have the url in my auto-signature in
            other forums, so I totally forgot that there is none at Yahoo.
            (Well, you could have checked my profile though...)

            --- In archosjukebox6000@yahoogroups.com, "Scott J. Friedman"