Paypal tipping Jar

  • Mat <egonspengleruk@yahoo.co.uk>
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 2002
      To all the guys/girls who have made Rockbox just a cool program,

      Have you guys thought about setting up a digital tipping jar? So us
      guys who appreciate your work so much can send a few pounds/bucks
      your way? Would give you folks some money to buy more development
      machines :)

      Mat
    • Björn Stenberg
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 10, 2002
        Mat <egonspengleruk@...> wrote:
        > Have you guys thought about setting up a digital tipping jar?

        There has been quite a few requests for this lately, so we're looking into it.

        --
        Björn Stenberg
        Rockbox - Open Source Jukebox Firmware - http://rockbox.haxx.se
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 10, 2002
          Somebody would probably report them to the IRS..:(..--Phyllis

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 21, 2002
            Mat <egonspengleruk@...> wrote:
            > Have you guys thought about setting up a digital tipping jar?

            Fixed! There's now a "Donate" button on the Rockbox web site you can use, or go directly to www.paypal.com and send to account 'bjorn@...'.

            Many thanks for your support, everyone!