Add to the FAQ

  • dazolevid
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 19 5:39 PM
      Heres a good one to add to the FAQ:

      Q. How rugged is the Archos Jukebox?

      A. The AJ has very well designed skid pads on all 4 corners. They
      will actually hold your AJ on the roof of your car for
      about 15 miles at about 70mph. However, it will fall off. The AJ
      will *not* survive this fall. Take a coke can, fill it about 1/4
      with sand. Shake it. This is what your harddrive will sound like
      after the fall. This is not recoverable damage.....

      missing my music,

      David

      p.s. anyone got an archos to sell?
    • lberube

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 20 2:48 AM
          That's a painful story, but beautifully told! I'm sorry about that.

          Could you try disk defragmenter?

          :-)

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 20 12:47 PM
            yeah disk defrag..and then a vaccum to suck up the loose parts inside it ...
            good luck with your new one :(

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 20 1:03 PM
              Groan...

              Chris ,

              Normally I don't like to blow my own trumpet, (I shall ignore the
              obvious possibilities for innuendo). Well, I thought the following
              was hilarious:

              My girlfriend says I'm sad. Hummph.

              Yours in hope,

              Richard