Re: Ken

  • dayleandken
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2002
      Not much to see, just the remote attached to the handlebars near the
      clutch (bike=motorcycle, to avoid confusion). The iPod stays in the
      fairing pocket, and the intercom is mounted under the seat (to keep
      both weatherproof). No fuss, just tunes. I had tried that with the
      Archos, but it just skipped and locked up repeatedly.

      And to keep my apparent fan base happy, the biggest complaint about
      the iPod seems to be price, but that doesn't bother me because my job
      provides disposable income. Besides, the iPod actually works as a
      plug & play device, and it's never once given me the blue screen of
      death (though arguably that's a MS problem).

      --- In archosjukebox6000@y..., "UCP of the North Bay" <ucpnb@s...>