List of Archos friendly accesories

  • dixxer
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2002
      After reading several people asking the same thing over and over:
      "What headphones / batteries / battery charger / usb 2 card / big
      capacity HD would work best with my Archos?"
      I was thinking maybe we could compile a list of these things (hell,
      maybe even with their prices and where to find them) and upload it in
      the Files section of the yahoo group so it would serve as a reference
      for all of us looking to get the best equipment at a reasonable price.
      I'm not even an owner of an Archos (yet) but i know i will need this
      kind of thing when I get this baby anytime soon.
      Anyone up for it?

      Mariano.
    • hedrush44
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 20, 2002
        if that lsit does happen, could you also include somewhere to buy a
        remote for the archos, cuz i really want one of those and have no
        idea where to find one. and i jsut want the remote, not the rest of
        the stuff in the expensive kit on archos website
      • architgulati
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 20, 2002
          --- In archosjukebox6000@y..., "hedrush44" <hedrush44@y...> wrote:
          > if that lsit does happen, could you also include somewhere to buy a
          > remote for the archos, cuz i really want one of those and have no
          > idea where to find one. and i jsut want the remote, not the rest of
          > the stuff in the expensive kit on archos website

          I too would like to know where to get a remote, and if it would work
          with the archos, if i can buy a remote for a cd player or something
          and attach it to the archos - I have a JB6000

          Thanks