Battery Replacement

  • iameg0
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2002
      Can other rechargeable batteries be installed into the JB6k and be
      charged in the unit? And if so, which batteries should I be using
      to do such?

      I have already replaced the "factory" power supply with the higher
      end RS supply, but I am unfamiliar with the inner workings of the
      unit and how it charges the battery? (IE. The power supply does all
      the work or is there a charging unit inside the JB...etc)

      I see alot of talk in past posts as to what batteries would be "good
      to use" but cannot find anything about this question in particular.

      Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.