Re: Excellent resource for capturing ANY audio source to MP3

  • nexususa
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 18, 2002
      Well most of them do it - EAC, Cdex, Feurio, Audiograbber and that['s just off the top of my head. It's pretty easy to find a handful of prgs that does it by doing a quick Goog. The option's usually called 'line in' recording.

      Oh, by the way, when I mentioned recording on the recorder I was speaking of recording directly from a dvd player using the digi out/in, or from a radio (or music system) using alanlog out/in. The results are usually very good. But when streaming stuff or when getting fancy, you're right - you may want to do all sorts of things before transfering the results over to the Archos. Nex