RE: [archosjukebox6000] Hardware mod / Boosteroo

  • Binder, David
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 15, 2002
      Message
      I tried  the Sony MDR-EX70LP earphones and 2 days later returned them...they sucked big time! Didn't fit well at all (I tried all 3 bud sizes), they were not comfortable, slipped out of the ears after a few minutes, and the sound was absolutely atrocious. I'll stick with my Radio Shack Pro's anytime.

      -David