Re: car mounting

  • redjr16
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2002
      I used one of these mounts many years ago to hold a portable CD
      player - even my portable DAT recorder at one time. Adhesive back
      velcro works very good for mounting small devices like the JB to most
      horizontal surfaces. That is if you don't mind putting a couple
      small pieces of velcro on your JB. Makes it easily removable as
      well - which is what you want!

      I even hacked my head unit and found the AUX CD input. Made it very
      easy to switch between FM and my CD player.

      From an adapter standpoint, look for one that puts out about 9.0
      volts with no more than a 1-volt swing. In other words, 10.0 volt
      output would not hurt your JB. Radio Shack may have just such an
      adapter. If not, try Best Buy, or Circuit City. I know Sony makes a
      variety of car adapters - some with selectable output voltages in the
      range that would power the JB.

      Good luck,
      redjr...

      --- In archosjukebox6000@y..., "architgulati" <archit_gulati@h...>