Re: [archosjukebox6000] HELP I think I burned my JBR20!

  • James Stewart
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 14, 2002
      If it comes down to this, let me know. I think the
      last time I looked at the partially figured out
      skematic, I figured that a simple diode would burn out
      if you did this, maybe a resistor. Either case, easy
      parts to obtain.

      --- Mark Bellefeuille <mark-yahoo@...>
      wrote:
      > 1st decide if you want to fix it yourself. If you do
      > you'll need to see what
      > you burned up.
      > Take it apart use this site to help:
      > http://www.funmp3players.com/reviews/modify/.
      > Use the picture in the group photo area:
      > All Albums | Photo Albums > AJBR20_w_fri... >
      > AJBR_w_burnt dc-dc_chip, to
      > see if you had the same problem.
      > If you do see the same issue you can check the
      > archives for Tuesday 21 May
      > 2002, I posted a discription of how I got mine
      > working.
      >
      > Mark

      HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
      http://www.hotjobs.com