23421Another HD question

  • Mike Cocorochio
    Jan 1, 2007
      I decided it is that time. Nothing wrong just have more than 20gb of
      stuff for may JB20.

      Assuming that the drive change is straight-forward mechanically, how
      are folks prepping (partition/formatting) replacement drives.
      I don't have any Win98 computers around anymore. Will I be able to
      'see' a replacement drive over the USB connection from W2k or WinXP. I
      assume I will format is Fat32, if I can see the drive properly.

      If I have to, I suppose I can get an IDE adapter for drive setup.

      Thanks for any advice,
      Mike Cocorochio
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic