23073Re: RE:Howdy

  • wideasleep1
    Jun 2, 2005
      Hey Scorp! Thanks fer trimmin! Heh..yea the JB's were once flakey, but
      after resoldering and tweaking, they just keep on going like the
      energizer bunny :) To think I got my first 6K in early 2001, after
      overspending on that PJB from Hango..wow, we've come a long way, at
      least the JB's have. Archos' stuff now does things I don't even need,
      but it's good to know that it exists (an agnostic, non-DRM
      alternative, that is), should I ever decide to go video or camera.
      That ArchosMultiMedia group is humongous! :)

      --- In archosjukebox6000@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Yukich"
      <srscorpion@h...> wrote:

      > Hi Sleepy Guy and Nexy. Glad to see you all are still kickin". Still
      running
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic