23069Re: TRIM your replies!

  • wideasleep1
    May 31, 2005
      Hey buh-dee..I miss ya..we gots to chat soon...all of this agreement
      is givin me a warm,fuzzy feeling. (or was that the cat again!?!) I'm
      rather ashamed to confess it's been over a month since I've used my
      various JB's..Roku Soundbridges and multiple XM radios have kept my
      sonic hunger pacified for a while now...but Chris' iriver description
      has me curious about another unit, like I really need another toy! lol
      wide (the brevity of soul, always!)

      --- In archosjukebox6000@yahoogroups.com, "nexususa" <nex@p...> wrote:
      > What he said. Nex
      >
      > (the soul of brevity.