23040Re: TRIM your replies!

  • bigdog9586
    May 1, 2005
      I belong to a number of groups and they all have the same problem. The
      RV groups are the worse because a number of those people are on the
      road getting these messages by email on their cell phone which is slow
      most of the time and they have complained for years but it still
      happens. Unless you want to remind everyone everyday you may as well
      forget it as it will never happen. Then again you reminding everyone
      everyday will get a lot more complaints.
      --- In archosjukebox6000@yahoogroups.com, "J. Coon" <liteways@t...>
      > Most people are forgetful, get into a rut of just hitting reply or
      > whatever. Because of that you will aways see long untrimmed posts.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic