17324Re: [archosjukebox6000] Re: Re: usb cable

  • J. Tyriver
    May 1 8:05 AM
      I just noticed the 10 foot cable is Male to Female.
      It is an extension cable only.

      Don't buy it for the Archos - Archos requires Male to
      Male!

      http://www.compgeeks.com/details.asp?invtid=USB2-10-MA-FA

      > I have purchased replacement USB cables here and
      > they
      > are cheap, reliable and fast to ship. [ I am not
      > affiliated with them in any way :) ]
      >
      > --- for_spam@... wrote:
      > > >Last time I priced it at Archos they sneered
      > $40.00
      > > with an evil
      > > >chuckle..Has any one else used a standard or
      > > different brand USB cable with
      > > >their Archos??..--Phyllis
      > >
      > > this price is completely nuts - don`t know what
      > > madman at archos decided
      > > that price.
      > > just go buy a 'cookie-cutter' a-to-a usb cable at
      > > any computer store - they
      > > work without problems.
      > > mine was ~1$.
      > > they are hard to find, sometimes - but every
      > better
      > > sorted dealer should
      > > have them.
      > > i also saw some super-duper,gold-plated & double
      > > screened luxus version of
      > > that cable - must
      > > have been ~10$ :D
      > >
      > > ARCHOS! Are you kidding ? Please cut that price
      > down
      > > and don`t exploit
      > > people who just don`t better know, what to buy and
      > > where to buy !
      > >
      > > regards
      > > roland
      > >

      > > --
      > > +++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more
      > http://www.gmx.net
      > > +++
      > > Bitte l�cheln! Fotogalerie online mit GMX ohne
      > > eigene Homepage!

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic