cheap week en Barcelona

  • Heberto Morales
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2004
      Hi everybody interested in urbanisme and architecture!
      Last news from the great meeting we are organizing in sunrising
      Barcelona (SPAIN): TRIDIMENCIUDAD.
      Well, the most important thing is you alls students (or just
      graduated) in Architecture or Urbanisme or design, you alls are
      kindly invited to join us in the week 5-11 september! Come and spend
      one week with joung people like you from all around the world!
      descover the last transformation of one of the most active and
      actractive city in Europe: we will show you the next 10 year of
      evolucion of Barcelona with conferencies, walks, workshops and, of
      course, party nights!!!!

      The second very important thing I wanted to remember you with this
      mail is that the cheap inscripcion will close on august the 6th, so
      you have to hurry up to get more information visiting the website
      www.tridimenciudad.tk.

      Hasta luego!!
      H.

      PS.Keep in conctact directly with the organizacion at
      tridi.ciudad@...