posted new URL

  • dpac_architecture
    Message 1 of 308 , Sep 25, 2001
      Just wanted to let you guys know that I just
      finished developing my website and I have it posted on the
      web. It's a bit archaic, but it was for free. The
      address is:www.homepages.about.com/dpac48/dpac.<br>If you
      have any suggestions/questions, pls contact me
    • dpac_architecture
      Message 308 of 308 , Feb 11, 2002
        Hey! I'm looking for anyone who may have a copy
        of ArchiCAD v.5/6 for windows 95, or recent. Also,
        I'm looking for a copy of the Architectural Graphic
        Standard CD-ROM. Please contact me @ dpac48@...