Newbie here.

  • jeffl1965
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
      Hope everybody had a good holiday. Any opinions on the new look that
      B&V will get later this year? I don't really like it. :(

      Jeff
    • Vishaal Lalchand
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
        i have to agree with jeff the new look totally sucks i was looking at some old 1992 comics. Wow those had art

        jeffl1965 <jeffl1965@...> wrote: Hope everybody had a good holiday. Any opinions on the new look that
        B&V will get later this year? I don't really like it. :(

        Jeff

      • Jeff L1965
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
          Yeah, not many of the older artists are still around.
          Stan Goldberg is still
          working, but his art is getting a bit bad. Archie and
          the others look a bit
          fat now. Rather odd.

          Jeff

          http://mail.yahoo.com