ARCHIE WEB SITE PROMO COMICS all 10 issues - RARE from 1997

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2006
      I've got several great auctions up this week.

      The Archie related one is a very uncommon set of Archie series
      comics that Archie Comics released in 1997 to celebrate the
      launching of their web-site. This is a great mint set of all 10
      issues in this special run. Check them out at:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ARCHIE-WEB-SITE-PROMO-COMICS-all-10-issues-RARE-
      1997_W0QQitemZ120039932907QQihZ002QQcategoryZ3980QQssPageNameZWDVWQQr
      dZ1QQcmdZViewItem

      I also have lots of other comics and comic runs/sets up right now.
      Things like Silver and Bronze Age DCs, Marvels, & other companies,
      some great issues of Flaming Carrot, a very nice copy of Miracleman
      #14, runs and sets of Charlton comics, GA Romance comics, GA Western
      comics, and moreĀ…

      Check them out at:

      http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrosjimQQhtZ-
      1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0

      ***YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO DO A DIRECT LINK FROM THIS. JUST COPY
      AND PASTE BOTH PARTS INTO THE ADDRESS BAR.***

      OR

      Search under the eBay ID:

      rosjim

      thanks for looking,