Super Teens

  • John Packer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2005
      Hi. New member here. Looking for scans of the Super Teens, ie
      Pureheart, Cpt. Hero, etc. Does anyone have anything ike that?
      John Packer
    • redrubeheyrube
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2008
        Hi, all. I am doing a research project on the Super Teens? Does
        anyone out there have any scans of any of the Super Teens comics or
        stories? It would be musch appreciated.