hi, hola

  • erbsa
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2008
      For all the archie´s fans. I remember growing up in Guatemala, City, my favorite comic book
      was Archie, of course I read it in spanish.
    • Jeff L1965
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2008
        Welcome to the group!

        As you can see, things are quiet now, but don't let
        that bother you. Have a
        seat and start a thread about Arch or one of the gang
        and I'm sure you'll
        get a reply. :)

        Jeff

        > For all the archie´s fans. I remember growing up in
        Guatemala, City, my
        > favorite comic book
        > was Archie, of course I read it in spanish.

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?