Hi

  • ghost420tm9
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2004
      I am selling the sonic the hedge hog comics #0 and 1/4, #1-3 mini-
      series. and i was juts wondering how much they are worth
      individualized. I know they are very rare and you can't even find
      them on ebay, which is where they will be placed on bid as soon as I
      find out how much they are worth... can some one help me with this?
      I've been going crazy trying to find out how much these comics are
      worth, and everywhere I look has nothing documenting their curent
      value. this would be greatly apprieciated, thank you.
    • Misael Johnston
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2014
        Real adult shows
        Cams >> http://dating17now.com/g/261_22073_WdKR5/
        See You Soon, Have A Great Intimate Encounter!