My Interview with Michael Silberkleit has just been published.

  • Rik Offenberger
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2003
      My Interview with Michael Silberkleit has just been published.

      FEATURE INTERVIEW:
      Michael Silberkleit: Archie Andrews' Best Pal
      By Rik Offenberger

      Michael Silberkleit is the son of MLJ (Archie Comics) founder Louis
      Silberkleit, and has grown up with Archie. Michael started as an
      errand boy and eventually became the Chairman and Co-Publisher of
      the family business. Michael he has taken time out of his day to
      chat with Silver Bullet about his career in comics and what a
      publisher actually does.
      www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/features/107048948896830.htm