Receiving emails

  • neollita
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18 5:24 PM
      Hi
      hy I'm not getting e-mail from the group?
    • karen
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19 7:30 AM
        --- neollita <neollita@...> wrote:
        > Hi
        > hy I'm not getting e-mail from the group?

        nobody's sending any. I looked at the group home, and
        there've hardly been any messages this year.

        =====
        Karen

        I had to finally break down and do my taxes yesterday. Evidently my whole leave-it-out-and-the-little-people- will-do-it-for-me-while-I-sleep-paradigm wasn't nearly proactive enough for those hardasses at the IRS.

        (Chris MacEachen)

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com