archie and friends rule!!!

  • bluesheil
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2006
      i am already reading Archie comics eversince i'm small ( 4 years
      old...but i can't read that time, so i was just browsing the pictures )
      i always thought that in the end, maybe Archie would marry Betty
      ( you go girl! )...
      when are they going to have a movie or a tv program? just like Sabrina
      the Teenage Witch ( portrayed by Joann Hart )
      God bless us all!
    • JO EL EIDSON