Everything's Archie

  • redrubeheyrube
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2007
      Since this group is spam infested, if anyone wants to join the
      everythingsarchie group which I moderate drop me a line. Richt now
      there is not much going one there (I've been busy) but if you check
      the messages after you join, you'll see some books imaged shacked.
    • cassie8312004
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2007
        --- In archiecomicsdugout@yahoogroups.com, "redrubeheyrube"
        <redrubeheyrube@...> wrote:

        > Since this group is spam infested, if anyone wants to join the
        > everythingsarchie group which I moderate drop me a line. Richt now
        > there is not much going one there (I've been busy) but if you check
        > the messages after you join, you'll see some books imaged shacked.

        I would like to join the group. Cassie