Archie's Pals N Gals 3

  • Kor Watkins
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2007
    • Jeff L1965
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2007
        Oh, I'm not going to be a pest. I just don't like what
        I've seen so far.
        :( I have nothing against changing the stories, if
        they're done well. I'm
        just not sure how I'll feel about Riverdale turning
        into Beverly Hills
        90210. :( I loved many of the serious stories in Life
        With Archie and
        Archie At Riverdale High. At least when they were more
        serious, and not
        about aliens or demons, so I am willing to read the
        stories, just not so
        keene on the art. :(

        Jeff