1970's ARCHIE SERIES COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE!

  • Collectors Isle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2004
      I have scanned every item I have for sale so you can see the actual item you are buying!

      Just click on the icon below to view the isle 1 of ARCHIE COMIC BOOKS I have for sale. Click on the item your interested in for a larger view and description/price.

      Email Mike at: collectors_isle @ yahoo.com to order items.

      http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/collectors_isle/my_photos

      Isle 1 - 1970's Comic books
      Isle 2 - 1970's Dynamite / Bananas magazines
      Isle 3 - James Arness/Ken Curtis/Johnny Whitaker signed photos
      Isle 4 - 1994 large Beavis & Butthead calendar (Like new!)
      Isle 5 - 1975 Dogpatch USA Amusement Park Map
      Isle 6 - Old TV Show books
      Isle 7 - Old Foreign and US Stamps