Re: Archie Comics

  • jaci112
    Message 1 of 39 , Jan 1 8:14 AM
      Hello! I have 48 archie comics and all I have to
      say is that Betty should get Archie! Veronia has so
      many guys in her life nthat whenever she dumps one or
      when she gets dumped she comes crawling back to her
      archiekins! But Betty on the other hand stays loyal to Archie
      and dates now and then unlike Ronnie whoi dates every
      day! I hope you looked at their awsome website!*
      Jaci112
    • da_bomb_13pk
      Message 39 of 39 , Nov 25, 2001
        Hi... I'm new... I love Archie comics...