Baroque book review

  • Mikey Brass
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      Hi,

      I am pleased to announce that a review of the book "The Triumph of the
      Baroque: Architecture in Europe 1600-1750", edited by Henry Millon, has
      been completed and is available for reading at
      http://www.antiquityofman.com/baroque_architecture_review.html .

      Mikey Brass
      MA in Archaeology student
      "The Antiquity of Man" http://www.antiquityofman.com
      Book: "The Antiquity of Man: Artifactual, fossil and gene records explored"

      - "If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it?"
      (Albert Einstein)