Logo competition: Latest Results/Update

  • maclean19
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2002
      Dear all,

      Apologies for cross posting

      The voting in the UK Archaeology Opportunities Logo Competition ends
      at 6pm BST on Monday.

      So far the top 5 are:-
      Logo 17 (136)
      Logo 12 (83)
      Logo 16 (63)
      Logo 3 (62)
      Logo 5 (36)

      The number in brackets are the number of votes they have received.

      You can still vote by visiting
      http://www.ukarchaeology.org.uk/logos.htm and clicking on the link to
      find out what the top 5 currently are.

      A new vote will commence on Tuesday regarding the nature of book
      sales on the website. As many of you may know the website does not
      create any revenue except through associate programmes with book
      sellers like Amazon. We're trying to improve our bookshop page in
      order to increase the revenue (I don't really like adding commercial
      things to the website, but we need to generate an income from
      somewhere!). Therefore please have a think about voting on Tuesday.
      More details will follow.

      best wishes

      Sarah MacLean
      UK Archaeology Opportunities
      http://www.ukarchaeology.org.uk
      E-mail: admin@...
      Address: Sarah MacLean, Christs College, Cambridge, CB2 3BU