Re: It all started with Cain

  • antirion
    Message 1 of 7567 , Sep 1, 2000
      When I was a young man I heard a proverb. "Never
      argue with an idiot. Listeners won't be able to tell
      the difference." Showing the inconsistencies of the
      Old Testament or the lack of "Divine Inspiration" of
      the Book of Mormon is pointing out the obvious. But
      the idiot will not be persuaded and the intelligent
      will not be enlightened.
    • bacchus
      Message 7567 of 7567 , Apr 7, 2002
        Pure nonsense