Re: western NY digs

  • forstadt
    Message 1 of 7567 , Aug 1 8:37 AM
      Well, I'm in the early phases of organizing a
      research project in western NY state (Sullivan County --
      Delaware River Valley). For more info on this, keep
      checking at <a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/fieldarchaeology target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/fieldarchaeology</a>
      . You can also keep checking the listings at
    • bacchus
      Message 7567 of 7567 , Apr 7, 2002
        Pure nonsense